"How come I don't remember hitting my head that night?"

My photo
Lake Buena Vista, United States
Working Full-time for the Mouse at the World of Disney.

Friday, September 29, 2006

Derek Webb is my hero.



Derek Webb - In his words.lyrics from the new album "Mockingbird"

there are two great lies that i've heard: the day you eat of the fruit of that tree, you will not surely die and that Jesus Christ was a white, middle-class republican and if you wanna be saved you have to learn to be like Him -from A King & A Kingdom

peace by way of war is like purity by way of fornication it's like telling someone murder is wrong and then showing them by way of execution -from My Enemies Are Men Like Me

are we defending life when we just pick and choose lives acceptable to lose and which ones to defend -from Love Is Not Against The Law

don't teach me about moderation and liberty, i prefer a shot of grape juice -from A New Law

my first allegiance is not to a flag, a country, or a man, my first allegiance is not to democracy or blood it's to a king & a kingdom -from A King & A Kingdom

come on and follow Me, but sell your house, sell your suv, sell your stocks, sell your security and give it to the poor -From Rich Young Ruler


No comments: